5 Days 4 nights Island Hopping – Kayaking – Trekking in TRANG – SATUN
Is private tour program for tourist who has shorter time but want to see more islands in Trang, Satun. They also can see the other famause tourist attractions in both provinces such as caves, rafting, fisherman villages.
Day 1: Koh Kradan – Koh Ma – Koh Cheuk –<a href=”Emerald Cave</a> – Koh Ngai
08.30 Pick up from Trang town to Kuantungku Pier by air-conditioned van. Then get in the long tailed boat to Koh Muk where the most outstanding attraction in the Trang Sea is. Hidden in the jungle, among the cliffs is the awesome Tham Morakot or the Emerald cave. The cave entrance is a small passage on the islands western side that is accessible by boat during low tide or swimming. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to the other exit, opening onto a clean white beach with an emerald color open pool which is surrounded by high cliffs. Then go to Koh Kradan where one of the most beautiful islands in Trang is with white sand beach, soft corals, colorful fish, clear water which is good for swimming and snorkeling, wild plants and flowers and others. It’s also a good place for lunch on this island. After lunch, go to Koh Cheuk and Koh Ma where good diving or snorkeling site is. Then go to Koh Ngai and check in Koh Ngai Fantasy Resort & Spa.
07.30 After ABF Breakfast at Koh Ngai Fantasy Resort & Spa, go to Pak Meng Pier by Long Tail Boat and get in the car or van to Manang District in Satun Province it will takes about 2 ½ hours. Arrive in ‘Klong Lamlon Village’ where we will do the rafting tour. ‘Klong Lamlon Village’ is the village where near the mountain and there are Sakai People leave on the mountain near this village.
Check in and stay overnight in Reurnkeangtawan. Have lunch at Reurnkeangtawan Restaurant (include). After lunch we will drive for half and hour to visit the biggest cave in southern Thailand ‘Phuphaphet Cave’. Walk up the stairs with a height of about 30 meters to the entrance of the cave. Keep walking into the cave to watch the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites of the caves. Surprise you with light shining out of the stalagmites and stalactites. It takes about an hour in the cave.
After a trip to visit the village of Sakai. It takes about 20 minutes walk to the Sakai Village. Sakai ethnic tribes from the North African immigrants who live in the jungles of Thailand for a long time. Curly hair and dark skin.
Go back to the hotel and relax.
19.00 Dinner at the resort (include)
07.00 H. Breakfast at the hotel (include)
08.00 H.Getting in the canoe and paddling down a long the river for 8 KM. long, it will take about 2 hours. See a beautiful of nature with lush green of vegetations from both side of the river during paddling your kayak.
12.00 H. Check out and go to Pakbara Pier it takes about 45 minutes.
14.00 Take a speed boat with other passengers from Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe.
16.00 Arrive at Koh Lipe and then check in Bandayha resort is on Pattaya Beach. In the evening, the guide will show you around the island, the local people lifestyle and enjoy with the entertainments or activities at night such as local coffee shop, pub, bar, massage, or shopping on local products.
Day 4: Rongnam-Jabang – Koh Hin-Ngam – Koh Hin-Son – Koh Lo-Goy – Koh Dong – Koh Rawee
07.00 Breakfast at Bundayha resort,
08.00 go to Rongnam-jabang by long-tailed boat. You will see the colorful soft corals with seven colors in Andaman Sea. Then go to Koh Hin-Ngam which there is numerous of beautiful stones and hard corals. After that, go to Koh Hin-Son where, has the abundance of soft corals and colorful fish. Next, go to Koh Lo-Goy where a beautiful island with white sand beach and clear water is. It’s also good place for lunch (Lunch Box). Then go to Koh Dong. You will see a lot of monkeys on this island and then go to Koh Rawee to see the fisherman’s village and their activities. Go back to Koh Lipe.
Day 5: Trang Town
07.00 Breakfast at Bundhaya Resort.
08.30 Check out the resort and take the Longtail Boat from the beach to the ferry, and take ferry to Hat Yao Pier, takes 2 ½ hours and by join minibus to Trang Town its takes 40 minutes.
- Air-conditioned rooms for 3 nights and 1 night in Fan Room
There are two choices for accommodations each island, depending on available rooms.
Koh Ngai: The 1st choice is Fantasy Resort & Spa. The 2nd choice is Koh Ngai resort.
Klong Lamlon : Stay at Reurnkeangtawan in fan room
Koh Lipe: The 1st choice is Bundayha resort. The 2nd choice is Lipe resort.
- 7 meals (All Breakfast and lunch on Day 2 and 4 and dinner on day 2)
- Private long-tailed boat, speed boats, ferry and other transportations
- Local guide during : Kayaking, Sakai, Cave tour.
- One English Speaking Guide
- Fees for entrance
- Life jacket and snorkel
- drinking water and fruits
– For tourists’ safety and security, the program needs to be changed or cancelled, depending on the weather and sea condition. This will be considered by captain.
– In case the 1st choice accommodation is not available, it will be the 2nd choice.
– Room is simple with private bathroom and air-conditioned.
– For kids between 4-8 years, it will discount 25% from the total cost. Less than 4 years old, its free of charge.
– This program starts from Trang, so the tourists should come to Trang before the trip one day. If the tourists come to Trang by train, plane or bus, should arrive in Trang before 10.00 o’clock. (10 am.)
– The company offers the transportation for the tourists who are in the other nearby provinces such as Phuket, Krabi, Phang-nga and so on. However, the company needs to charge for this service as it’s out of the program.