Program 3 Days 2 Nights Island Hopping Tour in Trang Sea
Program 3 Days 2 Nights Island Hopping Tour in Trang Sea visit all islands in Trang Sea within 3 days such as Koh Hai, Koh Mha, Koh Chuak, Koh Mook(Emerald Cave), Koh Kradan, Koh Libong, Koh Laoliang, Koh Takiang and Koh Sukorn
Day 1: Koh Mha, Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan, Koh Mook (Emerald Cave):
Your Guide will pick you up in the morning from any places in Trang Town and transfer by private car/minibus to Kuan Tungku Pier it will takes 40 minutes. Meeting our boatman and put all stuffs in the boat and getting to Koh Mha it will takes for 50 minutes. First snorkeling at Koh Mha is an island with beautiful limestone surrounded by crystal clear water and colorful corals and fishes. The next island will be Koh Ngai which is the good place for snorkeling is in the southern part of the island. After snorkeling we go on the beach of Koh Ngai then you can have lunch on this island. After then go to Koh Kradan it’s will takes half hour where one of the most beautiful islands in Trang is with white sand beach, soft corals, colorful fish, clear water which is good for swimming and snorkeling, wild plants and flowers and others. Last visit for today is where the most outstanding attraction in the Trang Sea is. Hidden in the jungle, among the cliffs is the awesome Tham Morakot or the Emerald cave. The cave entrance is a small passage on the islands western side that is accessible by boat during low tide or swimming. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to the other exit, opening onto a clean white beach with an emerald color open pool which is surrounded by high cliffs. Then go to Hat Farang Bach and stay overnight at Koh Mook Charlie Beach Resort.
Day 2: Koh Takiang, Koh Lao Liang, Koh Sukorn:
07.00 H. ABF Breakfast at Koh Mook Charlie Beach Resort.
08.00 H. Check out the resort then go to Koh Takiang it will takes about 2 hours. The first snorkeling is isolated island Koh Takiang with crystal clear water and large coral reef area as good for snorkeling. Your guide will give you fishing eventually you can catch for your own meal. Next visit will be a twin island of Koh Lao Liang here your guide will prepare our lunch (BBQ) on the beach(include). After lunch you can take a sun bath or snorkeling or visit small fishing village that leave under the cliff on this island just for temporary during summer time. Then takes 45 minutes to get to Koh Sukorn overnight in Sukorn Cabana Resort.
Day 3: Sukorn island tour – transfer to Trang:
07.00 H. ABF Breakfast at Sukorn Cabana Resort.
08.00 After breakfast we will do Sukorn island tour by motor-bike or pick up truck.
Koh Sukorn is mean ‘pig’ but most of people are Muslim. There are about 2.500 inhabited, mainly fishermen, rubber farmers. Transportation by foot and motor-bike. Welcome to meet a friendly Sukorn island peoples during your tour. You will see fresh Sea Food such fishes, crabs, shrimps, etc will come by local fishermen from many beaches. Try local foods, local coffee (Ko Pi) from local restaurants.
11.00 H. Transfer by private Longtail Boat from the beach in front of the resort to Tasae Pier, it will takes about 40 minutes then take the car/minibus to Trang Town.
Please contact us for the price and more details
- Air-conditioned rooms for 2 nights
1st night stay in Koh Mook Charlie Beach Resort, on Koh Mook and
2nd night stay in Sukorn Cabana Resort, on Koh Sukorn
- Hotels as mentioned include breakfast.
- Lunch include on Day 2.
- Private long-tailed boat.
- One English Speaking Guide
- Fees for entrance
- Life jacket and snorkel
- drinking water and fruits.
- Private transfer from Trang Town include.
– For tourists’ safety and security, the program needs to be changed or cancelled, depending on the weather and sea condition. This will be considered by captain.
– Room is simple with private bathroom and air-conditioned.
– For kids between 4-8 years, it will discount 25% from the total cost. Less than 4 years old, join parent bed it’s free of charge.
– This program starts from Trang, so the tourists should come to Trang before the trip one day. If the tourists come to Trang by train, plane or bus, should arrive in Trang before 10.00 o’clock. (10 am.)
– The company offers the transportation for the tourists who are in the other nearby provinces such as Phuket, Krabi, Phang-nga and so on. However, the company needs to charge for this service as it’s out of the program.
– The customer 2 – 3 person will use private car if more than 3 person will be use private minibus.